BABY PANDA at San Diego Zoo

BABY PANDA AT SAN DIEGO ZOO>
The baby is not so small any more. Click here to see him!
CLICK ON "X" (arrows) to make really big!

NEWER BABY at the NATIONAL ZOO (Washington, D.C.) Click HERE.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Meet My Box-Loving Friends, Part 7


LUNA speaks Portuguese.  She is from Brazil, although she is living in Luxembourg now.
I'll have to visit her, also, when I sail across the seas on my boat to Europe.
She is a very smart girl.


I love her beautiful whiskers. To see them, click here.

10 comments:

Mr Puddy said...

Luna is a sweet beautiful friend, She will be very happy to know she is your Box-Loving Friends : )

Have a great Sunday, Mandu
xoxo

We love LUNA said...

Ohmigod, It's really a wonderful surprise!
Thanks so much for this lovely post sweet Mandu, I LOVE your words!
I'm honored to be part of your box-loving friends!
We will play together in our dreams today!
purrs
Luna

Marilia said...

Oh!!!! Luna is beautiful and lives here, in Brazil!! We live here too.....
Thanks for share!!!
Kisses

Admiral Hestorb said...

Luna is a very beautiful girl. Are we going sailing? Simba has rounded up a lot of sail boats and invited me to be the Admiral!!! We'll go South and see Luna.

Cat Mandu said...

Luna is not South. She is East, in Europe! I have found a nice sailboat. It belongs to my Dad. Maybe he'll let us use it. (I've never met Simba!)
Mandu

Katnip Lounge said...

We love Luna, too!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Luna is beautiful! She has very good taste in boxes also. It looks very comfy.

The Island Cats said...

We love Luna!! She's such a pretty girl!!

Anonymous said...

Luna is on Purrty Kitty. Hey Mandu...don't you think shes Purrty?

Marley...single but still looking!

Savanah :) said...

Luna is a beautiful kitty. She looks so much like our cat, Angel.