BABY PANDA at San Diego Zoo

BABY PANDA AT SAN DIEGO ZOO>
The baby is not so small any more. Click here to see him!
CLICK ON "X" (arrows) to make really big!

NEWER BABY at the NATIONAL ZOO (Washington, D.C.) Click HERE.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I've been thinkin'

I want to thank my little friend, Twinkie, for his "advice" on how to squeeze my big friend, Khyra, into my tunnel so she can enjoy the thrill of going through tunnels. Then I remembered watching some doggie races on TV with Mom. They were running through big doggie tunnels. Maybe that is the answer.

 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I would love to go through the tunnel with woo!

BTW, Butterskhotch is a girl khat -

Just like I'm a girl khanine!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Woo furst - I'll follow ;=)

Admiral Hestorb said...

I LOVE tunnels!!!

Sónia Mendes said...

Hi Mandu,

You look really good when you're thinking. ;)

Purrs from Gotchi

Anonymous said...

tunnels are very funny places to play.
I love tunnels and holes :)
Kisses and hugs

Teddy Westlife said...

I don't have any tunnels, I should have mum get me one, right?

Love that photo of you Mandu!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

That Khyra, she's so much fun even without the tunnels!!