BABY PANDA at San Diego Zoo

BABY PANDA AT SAN DIEGO ZOO>
The baby is not so small any more. Click here to see him!
CLICK ON "X" (arrows) to make really big!

NEWER BABY at the NATIONAL ZOO (Washington, D.C.) Click HERE.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Oh, deer!!

I can't look!


One of our mama deers is taking her twins for a walk. She is walking towards the busy road!?!
(They live behind our house.)
Click on the photo for a closer look.

The doe walked across the street, and the fawns followed her. Thank goodness, no cars were coming!


10 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Those deer puppies are khwite khute!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh my yes, those things make me so nervous too!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Oh how adorable that you have deer in your yard. I would be nervous about the road too. I hope they stay safe.. Hugs GJ xx

The Island Cats said...

We hope they looked both ways before crossing!

Unknown said...

I saw some of those when I was on a walk the other day, but mom wouldn't let me run up to them and sniff. How lame huh? They sure look like fun!

--Logan

The Chair Speaks said...

Awww, the fawns are so cute!

Anonymous said...

CAT MANDU.
They sure do their " ***purrs*** and especially with PLO- IRA.
And so do SUMAR SUMANDO- MAYANDO - ZOANDO and DODONGO .
It's a real " Hero Factory" now with NYE- ROOT- CHO- WATT - HEATU.
But best of all they got " SAMMELLAGER BERLIN".
We think it was the " bro" - OLLOBBL.

Pip said...

Oh me agrees, me couldn't look either. Gud luck to the mommy and her twins. Is so hard to be a outside deer.

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Glad to hear they made it cross the road !

We love LUNA said...

Hello Mandu, how are you my friend?
Love your picture and that deer is very cute!Deer are adorable critters!
purrs and love
Luna