BABY PANDA at San Diego Zoo

BABY PANDA AT SAN DIEGO ZOO>
The baby is not so small any more. Click here to see him!
CLICK ON "X" (arrows) to make really big!

NEWER BABY at the NATIONAL ZOO (Washington, D.C.) Click HERE.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Favorite Thing

 

Candy of Cozy Critters took this photo of me while she was taking care of me this month. Mom was at the Christmas Tree Shop and found this long tunnel for only $3.00. I know it looks like I am resting here, but I get lots of exercize racing back and forth through the tunnel.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

cottonreel said...

Such a beautiful cat, A pedigree surely . Lovely to have you visit my blog, thankyou . you will see I have joined you . Lots of happiness for 2010 ---cottonreel

Margaret said...

Thanks for your comments, cottonreel. Mandu doesn't have any official papers, but he doesn't seem to mind.

Gatitos said...

q hermoso gatito :D