BABY PANDA at San Diego Zoo

BABY PANDA AT SAN DIEGO ZOO>
The baby is not so small any more. Click here to see him!
CLICK ON "X" (arrows) to make really big!

NEWER BABY at the NATIONAL ZOO (Washington, D.C.) Click HERE.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Celebrating International Box Day

I almost slept through this International Box Day thing.
Thank goodness, my friends reminded me.




Allie, from Friends Furever.
(Lots of cats in box pictures over there!)























My friend, ADMIRAL.
Isn't she cute, peeking from her box?

















Here's POPPY again. She is one of the ultimate box kitties. Click on her name to see other box pictures!



And I can't forget my friend, GJ!





The tail end of my friend, Brian.


There are so many more, but I will just include another of my international friends, Kareltje. She probably didn't even realize she was part of International Box Day. Hi, Kareltje!!



15 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

There *are* lots of great boxes around today! We don't know if Pierro and Miles are participating, but they have the most spectacular box fort on the planet. Seriously.

The Florida Furkids said...

Allie says thanks for including her!!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Marilia said...

Lovely post!!!! HEhehe!

The Island Cats said...

Happy Box Day to you!

Mr Puddy said...

Yep, You are right on time for Happy Box Day, My friend..MOL
xoxo

We love LUNA said...

Bonjour dear Mandu,
wow so wonderful event, Happy Box Day to you my sweet friend, you are adorable and I love your friends pictures as well!
purrs, love and happy weekend for you and your sweet mommy
Luna

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those are great pictures! Hey, thanks for including me in there too! Happy weekend everyone!

Chrissie said...

Hallo, Margaret! Thank you for stopping by, it is much appreciated. I am remiss on my blog...it is the fault of my amanuensis!

Cat Wisdom 101 said...

We were too lazy to dig into boxes but we're jumping for joy this holiday weekend!

Anonymous said...

Caixas de qualquer forma ou feitio são nossos brinquedos preferidos
Bom fim de semana

Jacqueline said...

A fun post=we really enjoyed Brian's silly photo :)...We hope you and your family enjoy a fun holiday weekend together, handsome Mandu!...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Anya said...

Meow..meow..meow..
Thank you very much for including me in there too..
Oh oh International BOX day
my Mommy totally forgot that important day !!
its a surprise for me that you used my picture :)
(Our Mommy is not always in a blogmood
we can't help it :(
Its a honor that you mention my name
meow..meow..
Mandu my sweetheart
meow..meow..
i send you lots of love
and send you many hugs
also a big hug for your Mommy :-)

Your Dutch friend
Kareltje =^.^=

Admiral Hestorb said...

I just love seeing all of our furriends in their boxes Mandu. Fanks you so much. I sorry my typist has been so lame but she'll be better in a few weeks. xoxo

caspersmom said...

What a lot of great box pictures with our friends in them. We haven't gotten any good boxes lately for Mom to take pictures of us. They are fun to play in though. Good Post Mandu.

GRAÇA said...

Very beautiful photos of his friends in the boxes I also really like to play inside the boxes, maybe because he was coming inside a box to house my mami
Good Weekend
Kika